DeKalb County reminds residents that drought restrictions are in effect
DeKalb County reminds residents that drought restrictions are in effect.
“The DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management reminds businesses and residents that the county is still under a Level 2 drought response,” the county said in a press release.
More from DeKalb County: Even-numbered addresses and sites with no numbered address may water Wednesdays and Saturdays, while those with odd-numbered addresses may water on Thursdays and Sundays.
Watering is only permitted before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
· Irrigation of new and replanted seed, turf or plants for a period of 30 days following installation.
· Watering with drip irrigation or soaker hose.
· Water from private wells and bodies of water on property.
– Use of fire hydrants, except for the purposes of firefighting, public health, safety or flushing.
– Non-commercial washing, or pressure washing, of buildings or structures, except for immediate fire protection.